Easter is just around the corner and I could not be more excited. Easter is one of my favorite holidays and I have so many great memories of the day growing up. These past few Easters with Lila have been the most special yet. It has been our tradition to go to The Langham Hotel on Easter Morning for their Brunch and Egg Hunt. This year I am SO excited to share that we will actually be staying at the Langham for Easter weekend and we get to share our stay with all of you next week when we get back. I am beyond excited for this mini vacation and even more excited to bring Lila the BEST EASTER EVER!
Here are the details on Lila’s Easter Basket:
- The Basket – I got Lila this pom pom belly basket because I wanted it to be something she could keep in her room after opening her present. We still have some baskets left over from last year and they are just so crazy looking. haha. So I wanted her to have a beautiful, multipurpose basket.
- Bunny Knit Doll – Because what Easter basket is complete without a bunny doll? I’m sure Fleur the Bunny will be welcomed by all of her other knit doll friends.
- Letterfolk Board – Instead of getting her a card, I thought why not get her a board that we can keep her in her room and I can reuse for the next holidays. Goodbye card buying!
- Bunny Necklace – Lila really loves bunnies and I thought this handprinted necklace from one of my favorite small shops would be perfect for her wear on Easter. I can’t wait for her to see it. I know she’ll squeal!
- Tutu + Butterfly Wings – My friends, The Wishing Elephant, sent this adorable Tutu/butterfly wings/headband set over for Lila and how could I not put it in her Easter Basket!! I see many hours of dress up ahead with these cute wings.
- Flower Pillow – I have been looking for a few fun pillows for inside Lila’s teepee and this one is definitely a winner. It’s so cute and perfect for spring.
- Board Books – Last year I went a little bit overboard on getting Easter books for Lila. She loves them each so much and she wants to read them everyday. I don’t think I could handle another Easter book on our shelf so I got her a few board books that feature some of her favorite knit dolls.
- Sunglasses – Lila loves to wear sunglasses, but sadly has broken so many pairs in the past few months. These Babiators have flexible, durable frames and have 100% UV protection. I think this is a pair that is going to last.
I hope everyone has a great Easter and I can’t wait to share with you photos from our Easter weekend next week. HAPPY EASTER!!!