On Monday morning Lila and I attended a super fun breakfast for LA Bloggers at the Springs in Downtown LA. After the breakfast we got to spend a whole hour getting meet and mingle with our favorite brands. It was such a fun morning and Lila loved all the pink donuts, glitter tattoos, and fun crafts. I’ve rounded up my top favorite shops and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- Tula: I never owned a Tula until two days ago, and I have to say- I’m hooked! It is so comfortable to wear my 30 pound toddler in and the prints/patterns are beyond cute. It was so fun getting to meet some of the girls and have them show me all the amazing products they offer besides carriers. Their swaddle blankets are beyond soft. Love em so much!
- Minnow: Lila has one of their swimsuits and it was so fun to meet the mama behind the brand. Her suits are the absolute cutest! A must have for summer.
- Alice + Ames: I’m sure this is obvious, but the couple behind Alice + Ames are total goals! If I was still single and I met them, they would make me want to get married and start a family before I went to bed that day. Seriously the most beautiful family inside and out. So no surprise that their dresses are perfection. I got Lila a leotard dress and she has worn it nonstop since. I think I may have to stock up because it’s all she’ll wear.
- Zozu Baby: If Lila is wearing bows, there is a 99% chance they are Zozu Baby bows. Why? Because they are the BEST bows. I have gotten a lot, like a lot a lot, of bows for my little girl, but nothing compares to these. We can’t get enough of them. It was so fun to meet Sandy in person and get to squeal over her new patterns coming soon.
- Sakura Bloom: I have a few ring slings that I love so I knew I was going to love Sakura Bloom. I got a darling gray linen sling in my gift bag and went to their booth to have them fit me. They helped me put Lila in the sling and tightened it to me and I swear I could have done an entire workout with my 30 pounds slung to me. It was amazing! Those girls are pro and I need to call one to come fit me every day. Haha.
- Seedling: We love our friends at Seedling and all their fun activities for toddles. Their craft area did not disappoint and Lila made about 5 pom pom necklaces. They have the cutest new toddler activity kits too! Perfect gift for any birthday party coming up!
- Rose & Rex: I saved the best for last! My friend Allie runs the worlds most fun and lovely toy shop. She curates the shop with the best, most innovative brands and to top it all off she is so fun and lovely in person just like her brand. We love you Allie! If you’re looking for some super cool toys to distract your toddler long enough so you can go to the bathroom alone click here.
Thanks for reading!
*Photos via Babycinno Kids